60-Day Warranties for Your Peace of Mind
We want to provide trusted solutions with prices within any budget. Our experts have served thousands of happy customers in our community with our personalized services and 15 years of experience. There is no other team to call for expert cockroach control in Los Angeles. We go above and beyond to give you services like the good old days with same-day appointments, two-month warranties, and services available in both English and Spanish.
Call (323) 310-3348 when you are ready to schedule an appointment. Don’t delay! Gladiator Pest Control is here to help.
“I’ve hired other pest control companies in the past but have not been impressed. Gladiator Pest Control was amazing. He showed up right on time, explained exactly what he was doing, and then got it done.” - Clark S.
Cockroaches are notorious for triggering allergies, spreading disease, and creating an unclean living environment. The first step to removing roaches is knowing what attracts them to your home. It doesn’t matter what kind of roaches your home has, but we know they’re not welcome in your space.
These are the common culprits that attract roaches:
- Food: Roaches will eat anything, but they are especially fond of starches, sweets, greasy food, and meat. Things like dirty dishes, pet food, garbage, and crumby counters bring roaches into your home.
- Shelter: Your home becomes the perfect shelter for cockroaches because they don’t enjoy the cold. Instead, they’ll look for quiet and undisrupted areas such as under large appliances, basement corners, and the attic.
- Water: Leaky pipes, pet water bowls, and open showers provide the necessary water roaches need to survive. For affordable and expert cockroach control in Los Angeles, trust our team.
Cockroaches come in groups and leave bacteria and disease.
Here are some other facts about cockroaches that you may not know:
- They can live up to a week without a head
- Cockroaches will run away from light
- They can live up to three months without food and a month without water
- Their feces leave chemical trails as they search for food and water
- There are over 5,000 species, but only the American Cockroach, Oriental Cockroach, and German Cockroach tend to enter homes
The best way to keep cockroaches out of your home is to store food and water in closed containers. Don’t leave leaks to continue to damage your home and attract roaches; instead, repair them quickly. Ensure all holes are sealed on the outside of your home. Our team can help identify potential entry points providing shelter for these pests.
German cockroaches are the most common in the US because they breed the fastest. One female roach can give birth to over 30,000 individuals in a year. They are flat and broad with long legs and antennas. American cockroaches are the largest of the three main species and have the longest lifespan. These can reach 3” in length and are brown with light yellow edges. Oriental roaches are typically black, only an inch long, and cannot fly like other species.
Roaches are so hard to kill because of their extreme resilience, which is why it’s beneficial to call the experts at Gladiator Pest Control for high-quality cockroach control in Los Angeles. We have 25 years of experience helping our community stay bug-free so you can relax in your home and enjoy the outdoors without fighting bug bites, itching, or disease.
Schedule your appointment today by calling us at (323) 310-3348 or filling out our online contact form and become roach free now!
What Should I Do Before Your Team Arrives?
Each infestation is different, which is why our team takes the time to listen to your concerns and walks you through every aspect of your treatment. This includes what to prepare before our team arrives. We offer thorough preparation sheets for both our bed bug treatments and cockroach treatments. This can look like clearing out drawers and cabinets, vacuuming, removing trash, or preparing bedding and linens.
Do You Warranty Your Service?
Absolutely! Our team wants to deliver the ultimate peace of mind for our customers, which is why we offer a 60-day warranty. So, if notice pests within 2 months of our service, we will return, free of charge to re-treat.
What Pests Do You Treat For?
As a licensed Structural Pest Control specialist, we can treat for the pests that plague Los Angeles homes and businesses most, including:
- Bed bugs
- Stinging insects
- Mites and fleas
- And more!