Keep Your Home Pristine Without Mice
You may not want rats in your home for many reasons, including the greasy trails they leave as they travel, the damage to your electrical system, and the disease that often follows rodents. We have 15 years of experience keeping homes rat and mouse-free with expert rodent control in Los Angeles. We offer services like the good old days with friendly team members that get to know our customers and provide a 60-day warranty in case rodents reappear. Our team offers reasonable prices and same-day appointments because everyone in our community deserves to have a pest-free home.
Schedule your appointment today by calling us at (323) 310-3348 or filling out our online contact form. Veni, Vidi, Vici!
The aesthetic and relaxing atmosphere may attract you or family members to your home, but rats are the uninvited guests you never want to appeal to.
To prevent them from building a nest in your home, don’t offer them these necessities:
- Food: Rats will eat anything available to them, so opening garbage cans or leftovers on the counter can attract rodents. It’s essential to store food in glass instead of their original thin plastics or cardboard that are easy for mice to chew through.
- Shelter: Rats will search for warmth and protection during the winter. Look out for nesting around or inside the HVAC system that offers your home heat. Also, look for cracks or crevices outside your home that rats can enter through.
- Open garbage cans: Available garbage cans provide a buffet for these pests. Keep all trash and dumpsters sealed outside the home and regularly empty the inside trash can.
- Water leaks: If pipes, faucets, or drains begin to leak, this provides an accessible water source for rats, so it’s crucial to resolve this issue and avoid attracting rodents quickly.
- Clutter: Nesting materials are critical to providing shelter and protection from larger animals that may hunt rodents. Attics, sheds, garages, and basements should be cleaned and cleared regularly to prevent rats from collecting nesting material.
There are three significant ways to keep rodents out of your home where they don’t belong. As a homeowner, you can begin to store food in thick plastic or glass so they can’t gnaw through packaging. Rats bread rapidly, so call us for expert rodent control in Los Angeles at the first signs of bite marks, rat droppings, or missing food. Our team will bait and trap mice and rats so they cannot create a family in your home.
We can identify and seal all potential entry points as a preventative measure. Holes as small as a quarter can allow these pests to enter your home. You can fill these holes using wire wool because they are hard for rats to chew. Frequently check the perimeter of your home for holes throughout the year and seal them quickly to prevent these pests.
Gladiator Pest Control is the team to call when you need expert and long-term solutions. Our team has 15 years of experience keeping Los Angeles pest free, so you can relax in your home and enjoy time with your family.
Don’t delay! Call (323) 310-3348 when you are ready to schedule an appointment and take back your home with our expert rodent control in Los Angeles! We’re here to help.
What Should I Do Before Your Team Arrives?
Each infestation is different, which is why our team takes the time to listen to your concerns and walks you through every aspect of your treatment. This includes what to prepare before our team arrives. We offer thorough preparation sheets for both our bed bug treatments and cockroach treatments. This can look like clearing out drawers and cabinets, vacuuming, removing trash, or preparing bedding and linens.
Do You Warranty Your Service?
Absolutely! Our team wants to deliver the ultimate peace of mind for our customers, which is why we offer a 60-day warranty. So, if notice pests within 2 months of our service, we will return, free of charge to re-treat.
What Pests Do You Treat For?
As a licensed Structural Pest Control specialist, we can treat for the pests that plague Los Angeles homes and businesses most, including:
- Bed bugs
- Stinging insects
- Mites and fleas
- And more!